Prevention – Gold Plan
£48 every 4 weeks
Treatment, advice and accountability every 4 weeks
13.4% saving on all appointments and retail
12 month commitment
Payments are taken securely via GoCardless
Prevention is better than cure…
Our Gold Prevention Plan is designed to help you to prevent a recurrence of your pain AND to optimise the health of your back and the rest of you (your back doesn’t operate in isolation!). We coach you, provide treatment, advice and accountability (don’t underestimate the importance of the last one!). We also guarantee rapid access to an osteopath should that ever be required. This is a best-in-class service that maximises your chances of sticking to a preventative approach, because after all… prevention is better than cure.
Prevention Plan – Terms and Conditions
- An un-scheduled appointment may be banked and used in your following period (if you cancel membership, all sessions must be used within 1 month). You may only roll over 1 appointment from period to period at any time.
- Memberships have a minimum period of commitment, with these stated. Direct Debits are collected monthly, approximately on the first day of the month.
- Members may gift or transfer appointments to friends and family (max 2 per calendar year to any single person)
- Members benefit from a discount on any additional appointments in any period, as stated.
- Memberships cannot be frozen (if cancelling and re-joining later, all outstanding services must be used by the end of the month after your final membership payment)
- All memberships are not transferrable, but appointments can be gifted as above
- All memberships auto-renew on a month to month basis after the initial term, with a month’s notice to cancel
- All memberships can be cancelled within one month of commencement, for any reason
General Terms and Conditions
- Active X Clinics Ltd (T/A Active X Backs) reserves the right to refuse or discontinue our services for any reason
- We reserve the right to change guidelines, terms, conditions, opening hours or pricing at any time by providing reasonable notice of such a change
- You may cancel or reschedule appointments with no charge by giving at least 24 hours notice. Cancellations or appointment changes within 24 hours but more than 2 hours before the appointment will be charged 50% of the scheduled service, and 100% if you cancel inside 2 hours of the appointment or do not show up
- You must be over 18
Three great membership options to choose from…
- Treatment + health-related coaching. 12% discount
- Treatment + health-related coaching. 13.4% discount
- Treatment + health-related coaching. 19.6% discount