New Patient Registration – Skype Consultation
Back Pain and Sciatica
Thank you for requesting an online consultation. I’m looking forward to helping you further.
The code of practice of the General Osteopathic Council requires each osteopath to enter into a one-to-one contract with their patients in the form below. If you have any questions or concerns in connection with the contract treatment, please don’t hesitate to email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for taking the time to register. The below form is confidential and all information will be held in the strictest confidence by active X backs. Please fill in all appropriate fields as this information helps me greatly to offer you the best advice.
I look forward to helping you to be active for life.
- You will have a Skype consultation with Gavin Routledge, a qualified osteopath registered with the General Osteopathic Council, who will be fully responsible for your care.
- The consultation may last up to 40 minutes and you agree to pay £89 in advance for this.
- The osteopath needs to know about your past and present health and you will be asked detailed questions about your complaint, medical history, general health and any medication you may be taking. You agree to provide this information.
- If you have any concerns at any time during the consultation, you agree to ask the osteopath to stop and explain anything you are unsure of.
- To help the osteopath understand and assess your condition, you may be asked to explain your physical condition in detail. You agree to comply with this process.
- The osteopath will make an evaluation, which he will discuss with you, and will give you further advice regarding the management of your condition.
- You are liable for the cost of all services and items provided by active X backs and its agents.